(Quick note: I don’t drink coffee! My photographer and I just thought her coffee looked really pretty in these pics, haha. Clarifying in case there’s anyone who sees this pics like ‘ummmmm…??’)
Photos by Jess Onesto
Shop the Look
Happy Friyay! Ok – I had to share this top and these shoes with you because they’re a part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and that thang ends on Sunday peeps! The wrap up of the #NSale always reminds me a little bit of when Christmas is over. It’s a teeny bit depressing until you readjust to real life. Such is the case with this as well. Orrrrrr maybe I’m just being a dramatic noob? There would be no way of knowing for sure.
A couple notes about this outfit:
- This top is even cuter in the real life guys. It runs TTS. Also love this one which is similar and also on sale.
- These heels are a screamin’ deal right now (on sale for only $99, normally $150!) and they’re by a designer that recently became a major favorite of mine. I love me some Marc Fisher because of the quality of all their shoes and how cute they all are. These run TTS and are super comfy actually. It’s that chunky block heel I tell you!
- These jeans I have on aren’t part of the #nsale, but they’re freaking amazing. Confession: you guys this is my very first pair of Seven jeans! Kind of weird right? Peeps weren’t lying – they’re ridiculously comfy! I’m sold.
K, now: after having scoured the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for the past two weeks and receiving and wearing all the things I purchased, I wanted to narrow my faves down to my ULTIMATE TOP 5. These are the things that after trying on and wearing them, I didn’t think for even one second about returning them. They’re the things that I would have been really, really bummed about not getting if I hadn’t. There are only three days left to shop this sale, so here are my strongest recommendations and ultimate fave items. K and I threw in four ‘bonus’ items as secondary top faves. Let me know if you have any questions! And obvi you can see all of my NSale posts and recommendations here if you’d like. 🙂
The FIVE Things I’d Buy From This Sale if You Haven’t Already
Shop my Top 5
- These leggings. Why? Because in my personal opinion, working out in high-waist leggings is basically the only way to go. These suck you in and are super flattering on. They’re also normally $54 and are on sale for $35.90 until Sunday. I definitely paid full price for my other two pairs of Zella leggings, so getting these ones for under $40 totally made my #nsale! Don’t miss out on these guys. Not kidding.
- These booties. K, these are currently back-ordered until October, but they’re good enough that I’d tell you to get them anyway. They’re really comfy and for short girls like me, they hit at the perfect spot on your leg. If a smaller heel is your preference, I’d go with these ones for sure. I also bought and love these ones (seen in this post), and these ones if you’re looking for black and less of a heel. But if I had to pick my favorite? It would be the Vince Camuto’s, truth be told. I bought the taupe color and am really tempted to get the gray ones too.
- These jeans (seen here). These sold out so fast, so I know it will be tough to snag them this late in the sale – but I check on a daily basis and there have been several times when a handful of sizes are suddenly available. Point being: if I were you, I would stalk these over the weekend until the sale ends on Sunday night, and if they happen to become available in your size, don’t even think twice just BUY THEM. Seriously. They’re the perfect amount of stretch, have an adorable raw hem, a killer medium wash, and they’re super comfy. AG Jeans have been a long time favorite of mine. For the record, I also bought these, these and these (seen in this post and this post) and love all of them. Size up in the Paige jeans and size down in the Rag & Bone. The AG’s were my faves though!
- Side Note: If you want tips on how to stalk items that have sold out, see this post. I’m definitely not suggesting you sit at your computer all weekend to try to get those jeans. But if it were me, I’d pull up this blog post on my mobile phone, click on the link of the jeans (or whatever) I want to stalk, then leave it open in my web on my phone. Then just whenever you think of it, go refresh that web page and see if a size has become available. And if it has, buy buy buy right then. There are other tips in that post, but I’ve gotten pretty good at snagging items I really want even if they’ve temporarily gone out of stock. Just sayin!
- This bag (seen here and in this post). Nsale is my favorite time to buy a new designer bag because they’re literally almost $200 off the original price usually. This particular Tory is just so good. The color, the stitching detail, the suede – it’s all just so fall and so epic. I also love the hobo shape.
- This top (seen here). This is my favorite top that I bought from the Nsale. Personally. It comes in multiple prints too. Just a good, loose fitting but still super flattering top that can easily be dressed up or down and has the perfect amount of detail (those bows on the sleeves are so darn cute). I bought a size small and that was perfect for a slightly over-sized fit.
- Note for mamas: while wearing this top at home with the kids, I just tucked that bow into the inside of the sleeve and pushed the sleeves up a bit so that it wasn’t dangling into everything. Worked like a charm! This top was honestly easier to do mom-life in than some of the bell sleeve tops I have. Winning!
- Bonus: the above are my top five for sure, but if I was going to identify anything else that I’d personally have felt sad about not getting my hands on during the sale, it would be this scarf, this lipstick (which I talked about in this post), and this fragrance set (which I also talked about in this post). Oh, and if this top was still in stock, it would have definitely been in my top five without a doubt (in the stripes). I’d stalk that top this weekend too 100% on the off-chance that it restocks.
Shop my Bonus Faves
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Love you long time.