Shop Thanksgiving Outfit #1
Shop Thanksgiving Outfit #2
Thanksgiving Outfit Details:
Happy Thanksgiving sweet friends! I hope you all have the most wonderful day with your families, reflecting on all that there is to be grateful for. I feel particularly thankful this year. Our situation with Charlie-babe (more about that here too) has certainly had a way of putting things into perspective. It has made me appreciate the things that truly matter – family, friends, my health, and most of all my faith. And while we should of course live in a state of gratitude for those things every day, it’s nice to have this holiday to put an extra emphasis on gratitude. Hooray for Thanksgiving! I’m also so grateful for all of YOU and the endless support and love you’ve shown to our little family. It has made all the difference in the world to us, and we’re so very grateful for all of you!
I thought I’d share my go-to Thanksgiving outfit with you! If you peep some posts from the blog’s archives, like this one, this one, or this super old one, you’ll see that I almost always end up in a sweater and boots on Turkey day. And this year is no exception! Since OTK boots are all the rage, I plan on busting those out and may wear one of these exact sweaters I have on in these pics.
FYI: The gray ruffled turtleneck is on major sale (currently $42.96, originally $89.50!), and the green bell sleeve sweater is only $39! My OTK boots are both on sale as well. If you’re wanting the real deal OTK boots (aka Stuart Weitzman’s), I found the black ones on sale for under $383, originally $798! That’s an insane discount if I ever heard one!
So what are YOU guys wearing for Thanksgiving dinner? Do you dress up? Keep it casual and cozy? I’m curious! Fill me in!
Now, really quickly…
Some Notes About Black Friday/Cyber Monday:
I’ve decided I’m going to cover the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales slightly differently this year. Instead of doing one or two massive posts, I’m going to try to break them up a bit in hopes that this will make the sales information a bit more digestible for you.
Here are some posts you can expect to see starting tomorrow through the weekend…
- Black Friday Sales Kick-off Post: Tips for shopping the sales, the best deals on hot items, and a list of what the sales are at the places I tend to shop at most.
- Black Friday ‘Sale Alert’ Posts: If I come across a hot sale or a hot sale item that I hadn’t posted about yet, I’ll be throwing together quick sale alert posts. So be sure to check back often through the weekend!
- Maskcara Beauty Sales Roundup! There are some killer Black Friday sales for Maskcara makeup (which I’ve posted about here and here on the blog), so I’ll be sure to share those with you!
- Cyber Monday Sales: I’ll be going through and updating all of the Black Friday sales to their new Cyber Monday offerings, and highlighting new sales as well.
- Holiday Gift Guides! I may or may not be sprinkling in a couple Gift Guides for you to provide some inspiration while you shop!
- And for ease in accessing all of these posts, I’ll be updating my nav so that the Shop tab will have a ‘Gift Guides’ section and a ‘Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales’ section. That way you can easily jump right into this thread of posts.
Also, I’ll be posting a lot of sale alerts to Instagram, especially in my IG stories. So make sure you’re following me there and checking in!
Anything else you’d like to see? Let me know!
And have the most wonderful Thanskgiving EVER!