Happy Monday! Sooooooo yeah – I’ve been hiding something… kind of for a long time now. And it recently dawned on me that I have no idea why I’ve been hiding this thing, so I’m coming clean today people! I’m letting the cat out of the bag.
Here it is:
- I’ve been almost exclusively using a new kind of face makeup called Maskcara Makeup. Have you heard of it? I’m obsessssssed.
- I like this makeup so much, that I’ve decided to become a Maskcara Makeup Artist. Bam!
There it is y’all. That’s my secret! Now you may be wondering: What does it mean to be a ‘Maskcara Makeup Artist‘? Fair question, so allow me to divulge:
- First of all, it means that you’re going to be seeing a lot more beauty/makeup posts on my blog and Instagram/IG Stories. Hope you’re not mad about that! Truthfully I’m super excited to dive more into this Maskcara makeup content because I’ve always wanted to. While I don’t consider myself a makeup expert by any means, I do like to look pretty, and I use makeup to help that cause. In other words, I’m a normal human girl.
- Secondly, being a Maskcara Makeup Artist also means that if YOU are ever interested in trying out the makeup for yourself, I can hook you up! Yep – I sell this stuff now. And I’m stoked about it! Foundation can be tricky to match to your skin tone, so I’d help you find the right shade and obvi answer any Maskcara Makeup questions you have. Woot!
The photo at the top of this post is my everyday makeup look (aaaaand how I look without any makeup on. Don’t judge.). You guys this literally takes me 5-7 minutes to put on, which is one of the things I love about Maskcara. It’s so quick! I used to feel like if I wanted to contour/highlight, I had to allot for extra time. It was certainly not part of my everyday makeup routine cuz it felt like a big ordeal. Not any more homies! Not with this stuff.
I also love that the Maskcara Makeup look ends up being very natural. It doesn’t look cakey or heavy. If I want it to be a bit more full coverage, I just use more product and that takes care of that. Most of the time though, I like that it evens out my skin tone and makes me feel pretty while still letting my natural freckles and rosy cheeks peek through.
Here’s exactly what I have on my face in the ‘After’ pics:
- Face: Maskcara HAC in the Light-Medium Palette. Other palette color options: Lightest, Light, Light-Medium (what I’m wearing), Medium, Medium-tan, and Dark. You can also create custom palettes where you can mix and match to get the exact color combo you want. You can even buy these as singles if you want to as opposed to in an entire palette! Let me know if you need help finding your shade!
- Face (again): If my skin feels particularly uneven tone-wise, I’ll sometimes put IT Cosmetics CC Cream on first to even everything out, then put on my Maskcara makeup on top of that. And when I’m done with my makeup, I often set it with a setting spray as a last step. I really like Urban Decay’s All-Nighter (it’s 15% off right now + gift with purchase!).
- Mascara: Dior Blackout (absolute favorite mascara). I always curl my eyelashes first though! And sometimes I use an eyelash primer right on the tips of my lashes to make them look longer. I really like Lancome’s Primer (and it’s 15% off right now + gift with purchase).
- Under-eyes: 24/7 Waterline pencil in ‘Walk of Shame’. This stuff is guuuuud. Really saves the day for mamas who don’t get enough sleep (hand raised).
- Cheeks: Maskcara Desert Sunset blush (obsesssssed with this stuff). Again, you can buy the blush or anything else as just singles. I also love love love the Baby Watermelon blush and often use it on my lips too!
- Lips: Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in color ‘Super Cindy‘.
- Eyebrows: Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel + Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil in Taupe.
- Eyeshadow: I don’t have any eyeshadow on in these pics but lately I’ve been using Maskcara’s Bronze Goddess eyeshadow palette.
- Brushes: I use a combo of Maskcara’s Detailed HAC Brush, the 30 second HAC brush, and then the B-Squared Bronzer and Blush brush. I then use the IIID Perfector Blender to blend everything in. I’m obsessed with all of these brushes you guys. And for the price, you literally cannot beat them.
Below are some more before/after pics to demonstrate how truly amaze-balls Maskcara makeup is. This stuff is incredible I tell you!
One other piece of NEWS guys: we are looking to build out our team of Maskcara makeup artists! If you love makeup and beauty products and don’t hate the idea of working from home and earning a little (or a lot) of extra cash, shoot me an email at email@example.com and let’s talk about it! As I’ve already mentioned, you do NOT have to be an existing makeup expert to slay at selling this stuff. I am case in point of that! No formal makeup education required – just a love for helping other women look and feel amaze-balls in their own skin… enhanced by good makeup. 🙂
Let me know what you think of what I’ve shared today. I’m excited to hear your thoughts. And let me know what types of makeup posts you want to see! xoxo
Shop My Everyday Beauty Products
Have a Malfeasance Monday!
(just kidding that’s weird)
Thanks for reading!