*Shop all outfits at the bottom of the post!*
Calling anyone that shall find themselves traveling to Paris in the near (or distant) future: I have a hotel recommendation for you! During our Europe trip last month, I had a surprising number of people on social media message me or comment and say that they too were visiting Paris soon. The party is in Paris peeps! 🙂
Anywho, Chase and I stayed at Hotel Wilson Opera while we were there, and since we were so pleased with literally every detail of our stay, I wanted to write a dedicated blog post about it for you! Hotel WO has received a bunch of awards and it’s not hard to see why. You can see all their distinctions and special features here.
Hope this is helpful for you as a future reference for a great place to stay if you’re visiting the City of Lights and Love!
5 Reasons to Stay at Hotel Wilson Opera while in Paris…
- Great location. We felt like this hotel was located in the perfect spot. It was tucked ever so slightly away from the immediate hustle and bustle (translation: straight up craziness) of the downtown Paris area but was close enough that we could Uber there in under 5 minutes and walk there in under 10. Sights like the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, Concorde, and Monmarte were all just a close walk away. Bonus: the hotel is also surrounded by really pretty buildings and streets. You can peep the exact location here.
- Cutie Rooms. Immaculate, adorable, and actually quite spacious (which was surprising in Paris) – we loved our room. It had a comfy bed and super good Wifi too. Winning! The only thing I’d tell you to be aware of: all the TV channels are in French unless it’s a news channel, so if you’re an English speaker only, bring a laptop or iPad and get ready to fire up your Netflix account!
- Bikes in front. Besides the fact that they were just adorable, these things could actually be ‘rented’ free of charge for hotel guests as a mode of transportation through the city.
- Great staff and great food. Great food? Yep – that’s what I said. And I meant it! Hotel WO had a surprisingly epic continental breakfast situation – which immediately thrust them right into my heart obvi (cuz food is LIFE). Better yet though: their room service was available well past midnight… which is basically not a thing in the US (or at least in the hotels I’ve stayed at). Chase and I were so stoked about that. Lastly, all of the hotel staff were absolutely wonderful. Every last one of them was over the top helpful and accommodating.
- PRICES! Last but definitely not least, the prices at Hotel WO were significantly better than the other hotels Chase and I had looked at. Plus they have cool deals available, like their ‘long stay rate’ where you get 15% off if you stay for two days or longer. You can check out all their pricing info here.
Let me know if you have any other questions about Hotel WO. Overall, we would highly recommend it as a great place to stay in Paris.
Shop Outfit #1
Shop Outfit #2
Shop Outfit #3
Shop Outfit #4
Have a Friggin’ Awesome Friday!
Thanks for reading!