I don’t know about you, but I personally feel like my hubby is one of the hardest people to shop for out of everyone on my list. He just rarely really wants anything (God bless his pure little non-materialistic soul. His wife couldn’t be more opposite! #oooops). This year however, he pointed out a couple things he has genuinely been pining for a bit and he helped me think of some other great gift ideas for this Gift Guide! Hope it helps your shopping efforts for the men in your life!
A couple notes…
- That there Daniel Wellington watch is a slam dunk you guys. Sooooo sexy in the real life! Plus get 15% off your order with code DWSHANNON! Chase has both black and brown now, and he is a huge fan of both. Great Christmas present!
- Chase specifically asked for a Traeger grill this year. Apparently they’re the creme de la creme of grills. And I have to say, I did eat ribs that were cooked on a Traeger grill once last summer, and they were legit the most delicious ribs I’ve ever had. Soooooo… yeah. I’m sold.
- My hubby is a big reader (one of his sexiest qualities), so I asked what some of his favorite books were. He swears by the books ‘Start with Why‘ by Simon Sinek and ‘The One Thing‘ by Gary Keller. The book ‘Man’s Search for Meaning‘ is on his Christmas list.
- The Ray-ban Aviators. They’re happening this year I think. We’ve never splurged on sunglasses for Chase, but I tell ya – a man in a guuuuud pair of sunglasses is like the dreamiest thing in the world. And I think we need to just pull the trigger already.
- Who’s Most Likely Game. How fun does this look? Right?
- J.Crew and J.Crew Factory have so many sexy button-ups, sweaters, jackets, ties, and socks. Linked to a bunch of them below!
- Oh, and Jack Threads. This is another place that I love to find cool gifts and killer clothes for my man!
Hope that helps! Happy Shopping!
Thanks for reading!