K guys, these are basically all things that I personally use, love, and would highly recommend to anyone including the beauty-lover that you’re shopping for this holiday season! Click on the icons above to shop!
I’ve also detailed below what I use on a regular basis on my hair, face, eyes, brows, etc. plus my skincare regimen. Again, any of these things would make great gifts! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping! And happy holidays!
What I use on my Hair…
- Aquis Hair Towel: K, I just barely discovered these, but I’m so glad I did! Cuz guys – did you know that your hair is at its most delicate when it’s wet? And that it loses more than 50% of its strength when it’s wet? Mmmmmyeah. The Aquis Hair towel is designed to protect your hair’s natural integrity while also cutting drying time in half, meaning less time spent using damaging heat tools (and also maybe getting places on time for once in my life). Use GBOFASHIONGIFT16 to get 20% off your order! This would make a great stocking stuffer!
- Moroccan Oil Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner: By far my favorite shampoo/conditioner that I’ve ever used. It totally plumps up my fine, limp locks, and it smells like a dream.
- Bumble & Bumble Volumizing Spray: I use this right when I get out of the shower, and for fine-haired gals like me, it’s the bomb.com. Totally gives my hair serious lift.
- Oribe Texturizing Spray: My hairdresser introduced me to this stuff and I’ve never looked back. Smells amazing and adds the perfect amount of texture.
What I use on my Face…
- I just started using Lancome’s Teint Idole cuz I was having a hard time finding a full-coverage foundation that I loved. But I think I’ve found it in Teint Idole!
- I also just started using Lancome’s Star bronzer, and I am loving that too!
- I use the Beauty Blender and this Bobbi Brown brush to apply my foundation. Obsessed with both!
- I just started using this illuminator and I am loooooving it. It’s subtle but still visible.
- When I want to contour (which isn’t often, honestly), I use the Anastasia Contour Kit cuz I think it’s great for peeps like me who want something pretty fail-proof! And I use the It Contour Brush Set to apply. Woot!
- Lastly, the product I am most excited about that I use on my face is Urban Decay’s waterline liner. Game changer people! It puts a perfectly thin line of bright concealer under your lash line to wake your eyes up! And it doesn’t sink into fine lines or rub off. You can also put it directly in your waterline to get rid of red, tired eyes… something a mama needs basically every day of her life!
- K, admittedly I need to be better about consistently using a primer, but I DO always use No.7 Wrinkle Filler and I am obsessssed. You guys, this thing honestly instantly smooths out your fine lines., like magic I tell you. Such a great product. And only $14 from drug stores (Target)! Not mad about that!
- I’ve heard great things about this It Cosmetics Complexion Perfection Palette and am asking for it for Christmas, cuz I want to try!
What I use on my Eyelashes…
- Rodan and Fields Lash Boost: I talked about Lash Boost in this post, and you guys – I am legit obsessed with this stuff. It actually works! I’ve had so many people ask me about my lashes since I started using it. No joke. If you have a thing for long luscious lashes, you MUST try! It’s a little pricey, so make it a Christmas present. So worth it! And if you sign up as a preferred customer, you’ll get 10% off. Visit this post for more info, and let me know if you have any questions!
- Dior Blackout Mascara: This mascara has been my go-to for years now. If you like dramatic lashes, this is the mascara for you! I’ve tried lots of mascaras, and I always end up coming back to this one. My one gripe about it is that it does dry out faster than I wish it did, but I think that’s the case for all mascaras. Besides that, it’s perfection – makes my lashes look fuller, longer, and the blackest of black.
- Tweezerman Eyelash Curler: You guys, I’ve had the hardest time finding an eyelash curler that I loved. But I found it! Tweezerman for the win! Holds the curl and doesn’t pinch! Bonus: you can buy it at drug/grocery stores and it’s only $13!
- Lancome eyelash primer: I like to put this at the very tips of my lashes to make them look longer. Works!
What I use on my Eyes…
- I tend to love matte eyeshadows best, so I’ve been using Urban Decay’s Naked Basics palette and the Lorac Pro Matte eyeshadow palette. Love both! I’m going to ask for this matte palette for Christmas because I really want to try it. The colors look awesome!
- When I do want a little more shimmer on my lids, I reach for the Urban Decay Naked3 palette. So many pretty colors!
- I’ve tried this Stila liquid eyeliner and I loved it. When I’m feeling cheap though, I honestly reach for my trusty $2 E.L.F. liquid eyeliner. Woot!
What I use on my Lips…
- L’oreal Fairest Nude Lipstick: This is by far my favorite subtle, nude-ish lipstick. It’s such a pretty color. And for a whopping $6, you should try!
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm: I’ve been loving these lately! My fave colors are #205 -Elusive, which is a cute pop of pink, and #225 – Sultry for a deeper matte red.
- Lancome Rouge in Love Lipstick: This is a long-wear lipstick that actually provides moisture! Love that it doesn’t make my lips look dried out even though it’s long-wear. So pretty!
What I use on my Eyebrows…
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel: This is my absolute go-to. It’s low-fuss and takes 2 seconds to swipe on the brows for richer color.
- Anastasia Dip-brow Pomade Waterproof Brow Color: When I need waterproof and I have a bit more time for application, I reach for this stuff. Great color and goes on super well. Me likeeeee!
- Anastasia Large Synthetic Duo Brow Brush: K so clearly I’m an Anastasia gal, but this is what I use to apply the Dip-brow pomade.
What I use for Skincare…
- Rodan & Fields Regimens: This is absolutely my go-to skin care product. It is my absolute favorite. They have four different regimens depending on what your skincare needs/goals are, and they are all top of the line, effective products that will blow your mind. I’m currently using their Reverse regimen to lighten some freckles and pregnancy mask action that happened after I had Jack. But I’ve used their Redefine regimen as well and am obsessed. Seriously, you must try! Same gig where if you become a preferred customer, you’ll get 10% off every order! Let me know if you have questions!
- Coleen Rothschild: I recently discovered CR and I have to say that I am obsessed with her products too. In fact, I’m doing a post about it tomorrow! Their masks especially have me swooning. Get 20% off your order using code GBO20!
- Clarisonic: Love cleaning my face with this thing. If you haven’t tried, you really should.
- Makeup Eraser: I’ve heard good things about this and want to try!