SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF POST TO SHOP ALL OF THE BEST BLACK FRIDAY SALES.
CLICK ANY IMAGE TO SHOP!
Okay peeps! It’s HERE! Black Friday sales are in full force now and it’s time to get your shop on! This is post #1 of several I’m hoping to publish over the weekend, all intended to share with you the best Black Friday sales and Cyber Monday deals, as well as what sales I’m personally shopping and the things I’m actually buying! Be sure to peep this post with some insight into what you can expect to see here on the blog and on my Instagram through Monday.
Ok! Let’s get into it! Here are the best Black Friday Sales!
Tips about Top Retailers:
Amazon: Honestly guys, my first stop for holiday shopping is almost always Amazon. They have basically everything your heart could desire, and somehow it seems like they match or beat the price of basically every retailer in the land. They also have free 2-day shipping if you’re a Prime member, and I can’t even tell you how many times that has saved my buns (highly recommend going Prime, fo real).
Walmart: I shamelessly love me some Walmart guys. And as always, they have some really incredible Black Friday deals.
Target: Not only does Target have just about everything under the sun, shoppers who spend $50 or more on Black Friday will get a 20% off coupon good for a future shopping date! Yahoo!
Nordstrom: Nordy’s has some great Black Friday sales, and I’ll be keeping a close look out over the weekend to see if any of the deals get better for Cyber Monday.
Kohls: It’s all about the Kohl’s Cash guys. This is how you’re still going to get killer discounts on things that just are basically never on sale – like Apple Watches, for example!
BEST BLACK FRIDAY SALES – HOT PRODUCTS & HOT DEALS:
- Hunter Boots! These babies never go on sale, and for Black Friday they’re 20% off for adults and 30% off for the kiddos! Go go go!
- iPhone 8 and 8+: head to Target or Walmart! Target is offering a $250 gift card with qualifying purchases, and Walmart is giving a $300 gift card. Note: Walmart is also making the iPhone X available and including a $300 gift card with that purchase as well, but you can only buy in store, FYI!
- 55-inch Sony Sharp TV: Head to Amazon! In fact, Amazon has tons of great deals on TV’s and electronics.
- Samsung Chrome Book is available at Amazon for over $100 off. There’s also a smaller version that is on sale for only $159!
- Bob Stroller. These babies in several different varieties are well over $100 off on Amazon!
- City Select Strollers. Nordstrom is having some killer sales on strollers as well. Their City Select double stroller is over $100 off, and they have tons of other strollers on sale.
- Britax Car seats. Major discounts on these killer car seats over at Amazon! We’re finally moving Charlie babe into a convertible car seat and I’m so pumped that we’ll snag it for a killer discount.
- Melissa & Doug toys and furniture: Super pumped about this one because I love Melissa & Doug toys, and Amazon has them for up to 35% off. Woot!
- XBox One S: Save close to $100 on this hot item at Walmart.
- Apples Watch Series 1 and Apple Watch Series 3: Target has the Series 1 for $179 (reg. $249) and I totally die over the pink sand colored version. Kohl’s is going to be your best bet for the Series 3 Apple Watch. Remember, the trick with Kohl’s is printing off that Kohl’s cash that will come your way via email and taking to Kohl’s to redeem your savings!
- Dyson Chord Free Vacuum. You guys – I want this vacuum SO badly! Chord free? Are you kidding me? This thing is on my list. And at Kohl’s it’s on sale for $250, regularly priced at $500!
- Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa voice remote. We have the Fire TV stick and we LOVE it. It’s $15 off on Amazon for Black Friday. And for that matter, all the products in the Amazon Fire TV family are discounted, so check them out!
- Amazon Alexa and Echo products. I’ve been eyeing these for awhile now and think I’m going to have to pull the trigger this year. They’re all on sale over at Amazon!