Shop My Maskcara Makeup
Maskcara Makeup Details:
On face: It Cosmetics CC Cream in Medium | Maskcara Highlight in ‘Aura’ | Maskcara Contour in ‘Stone’ | Nars blush in ‘Orgasm’ (cuz I ran out of my fave Maskcara blush ‘Desert Sun’ | Laura Geller Baked Gelato Illuminator in ‘Peach Glow’ | Urban Decay ‘All Nighter’ setting spray
On Eyes/Eyebrows/Lips: Dior Blackout Mascara | Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara | Lancome Primer | Tweezerman Eyelash Curler | Urban Decay eyeshadow primer | Urban Decay 24/7 Waterline pencil in ‘Walk of Shame’ | Maskcara eyeshadow in ‘Sabrina’ | Urban Decay Naked Basics palette | Anastasia tinted brow gel in ‘Carmel’ | Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil in Taupe | Revlon Matte Balm in ‘Enchanting’
I thought it would be worthwhile to spell out why I’ve grown to love Maskcara makeup so much… and why I ultimately decided to start selling it! Here goes:
8 Reasons Why I Love Maskcara Makeup:
- It looks natural. Some people might be down with the caked-on makeup look, but I am personally just not one of them. I want people to look at me and see my face, not my makeup. Know what I mean? I love that Maskcara makeup allows my skin to shine through. It has great coverage without looking cakey!
- I can’t get over how pretty the ‘dewy’ look is. Amiright though? That was the first thing that struck me about this makeup — it looked so dewy and fresh! Never mad about that now are we?
- It can be light to medium to heavy coverage – you decide! Depending on how much of it you apply, this makeup can have as much coverage as you want. When I want full coverage I definitely feel like I’m able to achieve that, but I love that it can serve as my super natural ‘barely there’ makeup as well. This stuff does it all!
- Maskcara makeup is affordable. A basic Maskcara palette has four products in it: highlight, contour, blush and illuminator — and it’s only $48! I don’t know about you but I was spending over half that amount on each of those products before. Getting all four of them for under $50 feels insane. They also last a long time!
- It’s quick. This is something I’ve talked about in my IG stories, but when I use Maskcara I can apply a full face of makeup in under 10 minutes. Under 1o minutes people! Crazy town I tell you! In the past, I basically contoured and highlighted for special occasions, and I totally geared myself up for taking lots of extra time on my makeup. It felt like a thing, ya know? Now, I do a natural looking highlight/contour look almost every day and it literally takes me under 10 minutes. When I want something a little more dramatic or glam, I apply the makeup slightly heavier and it takes maybe 15 mins. Not too shabby if you ask me.
- It’s lady-boss and mom-boss friendly. Besides the fact that it’s quick and affordable, this makeup is also highly transportable — which in my mind equates to lady-boss and mom-friendly! I LOVE that with Maskcara, I have a full face of makeup in one little compact. Throw in my brushes and I am SET.
- Maskcara makeup is high quality (especially for the price-point). You guys, this makeup is just NICE. It feels like you’re using something expensive. If you don’t believe me, you gotta just try it. I have a testimony that you’ll see what I’m talking about. 🙂
- It’s easy to use and makes you look like you know what you’re doing with makeup… even if you don’t. Listen peeps – I am no makeup expert over here. I’m really not. I’m one of those ‘self-taught’ gals who has just watched a lot of YouTube tutorials… and I probably haven’t even watched enough of those if I’m being honest! But that’s what I love about this makeup: you don’t have to be a makeup expert to use it on yourself and/or on others and look like you know what you’re doing! I literally watched this video (which is on the Maskcara website, btw) to learn how to use it and I was off to the races. Boom baby!
Real Talk: 4 Reasons Why I Started Selling Maskcara Makeup…
- Because the future is unpredictable, and I personally want as many revenue streams as possible. Honestly guys, I’ve just seen way too many scenarios where the unexpected happens in a family and suddenly financial mayhem breaks loose. If I can avoid it, I’d really like to never have to be in that kind of a scenario. Diversifying your income is one of the surest ways to avoid that. On a more personal level, with little Charlie’s health situation we honestly have no idea what could be coming down the road. We also have to pay out of pocket for IVF now to have more children since Charlie’s disease is genetic. Point being: I am in a place where making extra money can only be helpful, and my guess is that a lot of other mamas are in that same boat. I never want to have to work in an away-from-home office again though, so this gig is perfect.
- Maskcara makeup sells itself. Good products sell themselves, and this is a real good product. Nuff said.
- It’s already what I use and love, so ‘selling it’ literally just means talking about it (which I’d do anyway). Then after talking about Maskcara makeup, I simply extend an invitation for people to get in on something that could be a blessing in their lives. If they’re interested, great. If they’re not, that’s totally fine too. That’s the beauty of it. No pressure, no salesmanship – just genuine conversations and invitations where it seems like it could help someone. I can get on board with that.
- Timing. Timing people. Timing is everything they say. I think that is particularly true with direct sales companies guys. Most of you probably don’t know this, but Maskcara launched in January. Just this past January! Meaning this company is less than a year old! Meaning if you join my team and start selling the makeup now, you are basically joining Facebook or Google when they were in start-up phase. Jigga what?! Haha ok maybe that’s a bit of a stretch, but you get what I’m saying – right? The people who cash out like crazy in these direct sales companies are the ones who joined and worked their tails off in them at the beginning… when the company was in its infancy. When I joined, my thinking was this: start-up kits are only $199 or $399, so literally worst case scenario if I end up deciding I don’t want to sell this stuff is that I’m out a couple hundred bucks (for which I’ll still have a butt-ton of makeup to show for, so whatevs). But imagine how I’ll feel if I decide not to try this out and then later watch this company blow up, knowing that I could have been IN at the very beginning!’ I just knew that was a risk I wasn’t willing to take. So I jumped in without even necessarily being 100% sure I wanted to sell it. And now look at me go – I’m doing the dang thang. Cuz I LOVE this makeup and genuinely feel like it’s a special opportunity for mamas who want to earn money and still work from home… or for anyone honestly. And I swear it’s the people who joined in early early days of direct sales companies who really hit the jackpot. So don’t miss this great timing window! Let’s do this!
- Small side note: I never EVER thought I would join a multi-level marketing company – EVER. MLM’s can have a really bad-wrap and I was on that band wagon just like almost everyone else. But then my husband got a job at a MLM company (Rodan and Fields) and it totally changed my perspective on this business model. I realized that when done right, MLMs aren’t shady or cheesy… they’re kind of genius, actually. Being able to start a business with basically no overhead, an affordable buy-in, and instant infrastructure and support? Not a bad deal. I also realized that being successful in a direct sales company is possible without having to be that guy who is constantly harassing people or viewing every single person alive as a ‘prospect’. I refuse to approach this that way. I literally refuse. And I have every intention of still being successful at it. You can be too. I don’t want harassing types on my team anyway… so that will never be my mode of operation or my team’s. We ain’t gonna roll like that! 🙂 (gross I said ‘ain’t‘. Woof.)
SO there it is peeps. There you have it. If you want to try to this killer makeup and need help matching your color OR you have an interest in learning more about joining my Maskcara makeup team and selling the crap out of this stuff with me, LEMME KNOW!